Board Certified Behavior Analyst
ABA Every Day A RISE Services, Inc. Company
At ABA Every Day, we use our compassion, knowledge, and expertise in the evidenced-based science of applied behavior analysis (ABA) to make lasting, positive impacts in the lives of the children and families that we serve. We are passionate about the growth, development, and collaboration of all our team members, and we are committed to improving ourselves so that we can better serve our clients.
RISE Services, Inc.
Since 1987, RISE has provided practical, professional, and personal growth opportunities for children, adults, and their families. With our innovative approach, we are dedicated to transforming the lives of the individuals and families we serve through the delivery of person-centered services.
Our services have expanded from moving individuals living in institutions to family settings into supporting adults and children with highly diverse support needs in a wide variety of homes and community-based settings.
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU
- Competitive pay
- 401(k) plan with matching
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid Time Off / Personal / Sick Days
- No required weekend or evening sessions
- Flexibility with school schedules
- Paid CEUs
- Paid monthly in-service training
- Industry leading supervision percentage
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Accident, Critical Illness, Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account / Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
WHAT YOU WILL DO
The Board Certified Behavioral Analyst (BCBA) is responsible for conducting indirect and direct assessment of participant’s behaviors to assist in developing ABA treatment plans and Functional Behavior Assessments. The BCBA is responsible for providing consultation and training to others in the use of behavioral intervention strategies. The BCBA is also responsible for the implementation of treatment plans developed and providing BCBA supervision.
- Perform assessments and write treatment plans for clients with a variety of diagnoses, primarily autism spectrum disorder
- Ability to independently run a caseload of 25-28 hours/per week to include direct sessions when needed, supervision, and caregiver skills training
- Provide weekly supervision and oversight of RBT’s
- Provide weekly or monthly caregiver skills trainings to families as needed or requested
- Maintain and monitor ongoing daily data collection
- Evaluate programming and graphs on a weekly basis
- Attends monthly BCBA and RBT team meetings
- Attends monthly case overview meetings with department director
WHAT WE REQUIRE
- Must hold a current BCBA certification with a BACB and remain in good standing
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be willing to work on a team with support from the clinical directors
- Must be professional, self-motivated and energetic
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must have current basic first aid and CPR
To learn more information about Rise Early Intervention visit our website at riseei.org
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email firstname.lastname@example.org DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(c) US mail - 4554 E Inverness Ave Mesa, AZ 85206- Attn Human Resources
(d) Dedicated phone 1-866-242-2714 Option 1 (Employment Opportunities) DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.