BMH Licensed Trauma Informed Care Clinician
RISE/Intercept in Salt Lake City is seeking a licensed Trauma Informed Care Therapist for client management as a subcontracted position allowing Full or Part-Time hours. RISE/Intercept is a comprehensive behavior and mental health clinic specializing in the highest quality outpatient treatment.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provide professional clinical services to clients with mental illness.
- Work independently to deliver services
- Communicate with Intercept/ RISE Staff on client needs
- Maintain confidentiality when handling sensitive company and client information
- Represents all RISE Companies in a positive manner through appearance and professional conduct
- Perform all other duties, as assigned
- Complete thorough mental health assessments and mental status exams that meet the requirements of funding sources and licensing rules that include DSM-V diagnoses where relevant.
- Develop therapy treatment plans for any clients being seen in therapy and include the client and/ or their legal representative in the development of treatment goals and selection of interventions where deemed appropriate by the therapist.
- Provide individual, couple, family, and/or group psychotherapy.
- Maintain documentation and records meeting the requirements of funding sources and licensing rules, including all relevant intake information, mental health assessments, treatment plans and session notes, consultation records, billing information, and discharge information.
- When other services in addition to therapy are provided to the client by Intercept or another RISE entity, provide consultation and technical support to other team members in supporting the person effectively and work with the region director, other team members, including but not limited to behavior specialists, psychiatrists, psychologists, other practitioners, and parents to ensure that interventions are well coordinated.
- Adhere to the professional and ethical guidelines that govern the designated profession (e.g. NASW, APA, BACB), Intercept and RISE policies, state and funding agency rules and requirements, and Department of Human Services and Department of Occupational and Professional Licensing rules.
- Licensed in the State of UT as one of the following; LCSW, CMHC, LMFT
- Trained in trauma informed care.
- Paneled and networked with insurance companies preferred
- One year of experience working with children who have traumatic backgrounds, RAD and intellectual disorders
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email email@example.com DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(c) US mail - 4554 E Inverness Ave Mesa, AZ 85206- Attn Human Resources
(d) Dedicated phone - 1-866-242-2714 Option 1 (Employment Opportunities) DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.