Bilingual Family Services Coordinator - Salem
RISE Services, Inc. is a non-profit, human services agency seeking a Bilingual Family Services Coordinator. Our Family Services program supports children with developmental disabilities and their natural and foster families. Position located in Salem with a caseload including Benton, Linn, Marion, and Polk counties.
KEY ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible to manage, recruit, hire, coach, train, supervise and discipline Direct Support Professionals (DSPs)
- Schedule and arrange Direct Support Professional (DSP) and respite care services for our families. Ensure that support hours are appropriately delivered, including respite hours and DSP time
- Train supporters on Behavior, Respite and DSP plans and appropriately carrying out strategies outlined
- Develop and compose Respite and DSP Care Plans in partnership with the individual's team and family
- Develop and maintain supportive relationships and professional boundaries with team members, DSP's, and families
- Establish partnerships with RISE customers, e.g. funding agencies, county case managers, foster parents, etc.
- Be responsible for managing, tracking and billing time.
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Coordinate a variety of requests from team and family
- Understand and abide by state regulatory requirements and principles of positive behavior support
- Some travel is required
- Must have a bachelor's degree in social services (or a related field).
- Experience in the developmental disability/mental health field is preferred.
- Ability to work flexible hours and some travel required.
- Ability to pass DHS Background Check.
- Maintain a valid driver's license with good driving record.
This is a great opportunity for a self-starter that wants to be part of a great program making a difference in the lives of children with disabilities!
This is a full time salaried position with competitive pay and benefits. Benefits include family medical, dental and vision and 403b retirement savings plan we also provide a generous paid vacation and holiday schedule.