Benefits Assistant, Part Time
RISE, Inc., a 35+ year old growth oriented non-profit multi-state organization with annual revenues of $100million+ serving the developmentally disabled community, is seeking a Benefits Specialist. The candidate will be responsible for the administrative functions of company benefit plans. This position will work in our corporate office, which is conveniently located at Greenfield Rd. & US 60 in Mesa, AZ. Salary commensurate with experience.
The Benefits Assistant assists with ensuring accurate enrollment, benefit terminations and employee changes, answering employee questions, reconciling monthly invoices, ACA administration and benefits data audits. This is a part-time, fast-paced position and requires significant expertise with Excel and HR benefit systems.
- Assist with accurate administration of employee benefit programs and plans including: including health & welfare, 401(k), 403(b), disability, term life and ancillary benefits.
- Respond to state requested information regarding benefits enrollment and child support orders.
- Coordinate daily benefits processing, including enrollments, terminations, and claims.
- Resolve assigned benefit-related issues and respond to queries and requests in a timely manner.
- Assist with the maintenance and creation of records, reports, and documentation in accordance with federal, state, and provider regulations.
- Assist with ACA administration and reporting.
- Assist with the reconciliation of monthly invoices.
- Highly proficient with MS Office products, including Word and Excel
- Prior payroll or benefits experience required; college degree in a related field preferred
- Knowledgeable of employee benefit law including ERISA, COBRA, HIPAA, IRS Section 125 preferred
- Significant experience with one or more HRISs, Paycom preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; bi-lingual (English / Spanish) preferred
- Organized, attentive to details and able to manage projects with minimal supervision
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email hrdept @riseservicesinc.org DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(c) US mail - 4554 E Inverness Ave Mesa, AZ 85206- Attn Human Resources
(d) Dedicated phone 1-866-242-2714 Option 1 (Employment Opportunities) DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.