Behavioral Health Specialist - West Ada (76316)
Since 1987, RISE has provided practical, professional, and personal growth opportunities for children, adults, and their families. With our innovative approach, we are dedicated to transforming the lives of the individuals and families we serve through the delivery of person-centered services.
Our services have expanded from moving individuals living in institutions to family settings into supporting adults and children with highly diverse support needs in a wide variety of homes and community-based settings.
Behavioral Health Specialists will provide individualized service, in a one-on-one school-based setting. As a Behavioral Health Specialists, you will provide encouragement and support to help address specific skill-building needs. Our goal is to help each individual develop and improve their coping, social, and communication skills, as well as their ability to manage behaviors that might negatively impact their life.
POSITION EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's Degree
- Ability to work in a school-based setting
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- One-year mental health experience, preferred
- Community Based Rehabilitation Service (CBRS) experience, preferred
- Certified Child & Family Resiliency Practitioner (CFRP) certification, preferred
- Assist the student in gaining and utilizing skills necessary to participate in school. Skills training in behavior control, social skills, communication skills, appropriate interpersonal behavior, symptom management, activities of daily living, study skills, and coping skills are types of interventions
- Promote the student’s ability to participate in educational services, as defined in Section 850 of rule, through a consistent, assertive, and continuous intervention process
- Implement replacement behaviors with the purpose to prevent or treat behavioral conditions of students who exhibit maladaptive behaviors
- Provide assistance to access classroom and class special activities (i.e. P.E., music, computer lab)
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Short & Long Term Disability
- AFLAC (Accident, critical illness etc.)
- Life Insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Mileage Reimbursement
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email email@example.com DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(c) US mail - 4554 E Inverness Ave Mesa, AZ 85206- Attn Human Resources
(d) Dedicated phone 1-866-242-2714 Option 1 (Employment Opportunities) DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.