Behavioral Health Specialist - Community
Since 1987, RISE has provided practical, professional, and personal growth opportunities for children, adults, and their families. With our innovative approach, we are dedicated to transforming the lives of the individuals and families we serve through the delivery of person-centered services.
Our services have expanded from moving individuals living in institutions to family settings into supporting adults and children with highly diverse support needs in a wide variety of homes and community-based settings.
Behavioral Health Specialists provide individualized services, including Community-Based Rehabilitation Services (CBRS) and/or Targeted Case Management (TCM) services in a variety of possible settings, including the home and community.
Behavioral Health Specialists provide encouragement and support to help address specific skill-building opportunities to children and adults with mental health needs. Our goal is to help each individual develop and improve their coping, social, and communication skills, as well as their ability to manage behaviors that might negatively impact their life.
- Provides skills-building training to clients
- Schedules, conducts, and completes assessments and evaluations
- Provides quality services in accordance with governing bodies
- Completes all documentation in a manner that is timely, accurate and thorough
- Bachelor's Degree in a human service-related field
- One-year mental health experience, preferred
- Community Based Rehabilitation Service (CBRS) experience, preferred
- Licensed Social Worker (LSW) license, Certified Child & Family Resiliency Practitioner (CFRP) certification or Certified Psychosocial Rehabilitation Practitioner (CPRP) certification, preferred
- Must provide or obtain CPR/First Aid Certification (provided by RISE)
- Must provide or obtain MANDT and/or other de-escalation certification training (provided by RISE)
- Have reliable transportation, a valid drivers license and car insurance
- Must be able to pass a background check
What Can We Offer You For All Your Hard Work?
Perks for All:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Flexible schedule
- Referral Bonus Program
- Meaningful Work
- Employee Assistance Program
- Premium Holiday Pay
- Educational Assistance
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Retirement Plan with company match
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email firstname.lastname@example.org DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(c) US mail - 4554 E Inverness Ave Mesa, AZ 85206- Attn Human Resources
(d) Dedicated phone 1-866-242-2714 Option 1 (Employment Opportunities) DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 97608