Since 1987, RISE has provided practical, professional, and personal growth opportunities for children, adults, and their families. With our innovative approach, we are dedicated to transforming the lives of the individuals and families we serve through the delivery of person-centered services.
Our services have expanded from moving individuals living in institutions to family settings into supporting adults and children with highly diverse support needs in a wide variety of homes and community-based settings.
The Behavior Technician implements community and home-based treatment programs for children and adolescents and their families using Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA). Behavior Technicians are an integral part of the therapy team as their work directly contributes to individual and family success.
Behavior Technicians are directly supervised by Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs) and receive individualized mentor-ship from experienced BCBAs to ensure the highest quality service.
- Provide direct one on one interventions with the individual and family
- Assist the individual and family in implementing behavioral interventions
- Conduct protocols & collect data based on specialized assessment
- Ensure timely submission and completion of all paperwork required
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with BCBA, team members, clients and families
- Must be 18 years or older
- High School Diploma, minimum
- Must provide or obtain a Registered Behavior Technician certificate, issued by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB) - (provided by RISE, as needed)
- Must provide or obtain CPR/First Aid Certification (provided by RISE)
- Must provide or obtain MANDT and/or other de-escalation certification training (provided by RISE)
- Have reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license and car insurance
- Must be able to pass a background check
What Can We Offer You For All Your Hard Work?
Perks for All:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Flexible schedule
- Referral Bonus Program
- Casual Work Environment
- Meaningful Work
- On the Job Training
- Employee Assistance Program
- Premium Holiday Pay
- Educational Assistance Program
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Retirement Plan with company match
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email firstname.lastname@example.org DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(c) US mail - 4554 E Inverness Ave Mesa, AZ 85206- Attn Human Resources
(d) Dedicated phone 1-866-242-2714 Option 1 (Employment Opportunities) DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.