AZ Residential Recruiter (64070)
RISE is an innovative human services network originally established in 1987 for the purpose of moving individuals living in institutions into family settings. Since that time, services have grown to support children, adults, and families with a variety of needs across multiple states that include residential settings, day programs, employment assistance, managed care, and home and community based services. Since inception, our purpose and mission has remained constant. We create opportunities for and with the people we serve, their families, and for the men and women who work in the direct care profession.
Our mission is to create opportunities for and with people. This encompasses not only individuals and families for whom we provide services and supports to, but also employees and stakeholders. We believe in the individuals, families and employees who are part of our organization and that opportunities can and should be created through all of our actions.
RISE is in a search to hire a dedicated Recruiter for RISE Residential Division to help us create new and meaningful opportunities for the people we support.
If you are looking for a career with a company whose focus is to create opportunities for and with people, RISE is the company for you.
The Recruiter will be responsible for coordinating and implementing staff recruitment strategies to ensure the availability of qualified applicants for Direct Care Professional staff. non management and management-level position openings. Recruiter will coordinate with Program Administrators, Directors and Supervisors on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs. Recruiter will also be able to attract candidates using various sources, like social media networks, and employee referrals. Recruiter is responsible to attract, hire, assist with onboarding and pre-service and work with regional teams on retention techniques for employees.
This position will require approximately 50% in state travel to attend meetings, trainings, recruitment campaigns and perform required administrative audits.
- Recruiting experience including sourcing and full-life cycle recruiting
- Experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone and internet research.
- MS Office - including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, demonstrate attention to detail, exhibit patience and perseverance in completing tasks, demonstrate ability to handle multiple tasks and timely follow-through skills
- Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer
- Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member
- Possess strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team
- Ability to pass criminal background check including Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Bachelor’s degree is a preferred qualification
RISE offers competitive salary and excellent benefits that include medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, FSA, and a 403(b) that includes an employer contribution.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email email@example.com DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(c) US mail - 4554 E Inverness Ave Mesa, AZ 85206- Attn Human Resources
(d) Dedicated phone - 1-866-242-2714 Option 1 (Employment Opportunities) DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.