AZ Group Home Coordinator Chinle (50878)
RISE, Inc. of Arizona, a growing non-profit human services agency serving individuals with disabilities, is looking to hire a Residential Group Home Coordinator to manage a residential home in Chinle, Arizona. Through RISE's Mission, Vision and Values, the Residential Coordinator ensures that the operations of the home supports a high quality of life for those individuals in residence and that each individual’s person-centered needs are supported within the group home environment. This is a great opportunity for a dedicated professional experienced in developmental disabilities to provide leadership and support to our Direct Support Professional staff and the people and families we serve.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for the management and support of our residential group home program by implementing the RISE Mission, Vision and Values. This includes hands on experience making a positive impact on the support and running of these programs.
- Responsible to recruit, hire, coach, train and supervise Direct Support Professionals (DSP) along with performance management of Direct Support Professional (DSP) staff in the home.
- Overseeing and managing details of company and program records.
- Schedule and conduct regular staff meetings.
- Complete and maintain payroll and billing documentation accurately and within designated time frames.
- Demonstrate competency in financial and budgetary issues.
- Ensure that people are assisted (as relevant to the person) with supports of daily living, accessing the community, medication and medical issues when indicated, and frequently interacts with people receiving support.
- Ensures that a clean and safe environments are maintained and that support provided meets expectations of all policies and procedures; complies with all DES/ODD and other relevant licensing requirements.
- Ensures compliance with all RISE and AZ State DDD regulations and policies.
- A desire, interest and experience in working with people with disabilities or special needs is a strong requirement
- High School Diploma or GED
- At least a combination of two (2) years work and supervisory experience with an organization or agency providing home care support services
- Experience providing person-centred philosophy for people with developmental and physical disabilities in a long term setting
- Must demonstrate dedication to quality support for individuals, be self-motivated, honest, dependable and flexible
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Superb organization skills and strong attention on details
- Language ability (other than English) may be required to meet specific needs of the program
- Ability to work flexible hours and be on call
- Self-directed and works with minimal supervision
Additional Candidacy Requirements:
- Must be a minimum of twenty-one years of age and meet requirements as specified by RISE Insurance Agency
- Must be able to complete a successful background check and obtain a Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card
If you meet the qualifications on this posting and are interested in joining an amazing team that contributes in making a difference, apply online and include your resume and a cover letter with your application.
Competitive salary and excellent benefits that include medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, FSA, and a 403(b) that includes an employer contribution.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email firstname.lastname@example.org DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(c) US mail - 4554 E Inverness Ave Mesa, AZ 85206- Attn Human Resources
(d) Dedicated phone - 1-866-242-2714 Option 1 (Employment Opportunities) DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is a Navajo Preference in Employment Act (NPEA) and an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.