AZ EI Referral Coordinator (60659)
RISE Early Intervention is a growing organization that provides support to families of children birth to three years of age with disabilities or special developmental needs, helping them to build on their child's strengths, and to enhance and promote the child's growth, development and learning skills in their natural environment
Immediate full time opening for a Referral Coordinator for our busy Early Intervention office with 3 locations (Mesa, Surprise, Tucson).
This position can be based at any one of our the 3 locations.
The Referral Coordinator will be a part of our Early Intervention Core Team and assist the department to successfully implement the RISE Early Intervention mission by supporting the department in various clerical and referral processing duties requiring the application of administrative office skills, strong attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in a clerical/administrative type role.
- Experience using computer software (including Word, Windows, Excel, etc.)
- Experience in greeting the public by telephone and in person in a professional manner.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to write all necessary materials and communications relevant to the position and interpret policies, procedures, and other required information.
- Demonstrative listening and verbal communication abilities in either one-on-one settings or in group situations.
- Able to build relationships and communicate with multiple customers including the families receiving support, service professionals, natural parents, state personnel and others.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, demonstrates attention to detail, exhibits patience and perseverance in completing tasks, demonstrates ability to handle multiple tasks and excellent follow-through skills.
- Must be able to complete a successful background check and obtain a Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card.
Important Notes RISE Early Intervention offers competitive pay depending on experience.
To learn more information about Rise Early Intervention visit our website at http://riseei.org/
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email firstname.lastname@example.org DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(c) US mail - 4554 E Inverness Ave Mesa, AZ 85206- Attn Human Resources
(d) Dedicated phone - 1-866-242-2714 Option 1 (Employment Opportunities) DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 60659