AZ Early Intervention Service Coordinator Bilingual (60665)
RISE Early Intervention is a growing organization that provides support to families of children birth to three years of age with disabilities or special developmental needs, helping them to build on their child's strengths, and to enhance and promote the child's growth, development and learning skills in their natural environment.
We are hiring an Early Intervention Service Coordinator fluent in both English and Spanish languages for our Early Intervention Program. The Core Team is composed of the following disciplines: Nurses, Psychologists, Social Workers, and Developmental Specialists. The Arizona Early Intervention Program provide support to families of children birth to three years of age with disabilities or special developmental needs, assisting them on learning developmental skills such as gross motor, fine motor, language, and facilitate engagement in activities, routines and events of everyday life.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Service Coordinators will provide supports and services in context of the family's typical routines and activities so that information is meaningful and directly relevant to supporting the child to fully participate in his or her primary care giving relationships and environments.
- Process referrals, schedule initial meetings with families, and conduct Screenings using standardized protocol and tools approved by AzEIP; ensure timely delivery of services.
- Ensure proper maintenance of child files, required documentation, the DES automated system and RISE tracking tools.
- Coordinate, attend and schedule assessments; IFSP (6 months and annual), IEP, eligibility determination meetings, transition planning; notify all interested parties of meeting dates and times.
- Demonstrate knowledge in AzEIP policies and Professionalism, Child Development, Family Professional Partnerships, Teaming, Assessments and Evaluation, Planning, and Intervention.
- Demonstrate knowledge in AZ DDD/DES policies.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood, Child Development, Nursing, Psychology, Social Work, Special Education, or a Bachelor’s degree in a closely related field (e.g., Psychology, Social Work, Elementary Education, or Sociology) with review of coursework and approval by AzDES/AzEIP.
- Pediatric experience a plus
- Bilingual English/ Spanish for this position is a requirement
- Demonstrative communication and listening skills both written and verbal
- Travel to attend meetings, training and appointments
- Candidate must successfully complete a background clearance and obtain Level One Fingerprint Card Clearance
RISE Early Intervention offers competitive pay depending on experience and excellent benefits.
To learn more information about Rise Early Intervention visit our website at http://riseei.org/
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email email@example.com DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(c) US mail - 4554 E Inverness Ave Mesa, AZ 85206- Attn Human Resources
(d) Dedicated phone - 1-866-242-2714 Option 1 (Employment Opportunities) DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.