AZ Early Intervention Business Analyst (63567)
If you are looking for a career with a company whose focus is to create opportunities for and with people, RISE is the company for you.
RISE is an innovative human services network originally established in 1987 for the purpose of moving individuals living in institutions into family settings. Since that time, services have grown to support children, adults, and families with a variety of needs across multiple states that include residential settings, day programs, employment assistance, managed care, and home and community based services. Since inception, our purpose and mission has remained constant. We create opportunities for and with the people we serve, their families, and for the men and women who work in the direct care profession.
We are searching for an experienced Business Operations Analyst who can gather important analytical and financial data to compile it into reports for executives and departmental managers. The ideal candidate would be someone who can take charge of a project and deliver results that will make the organization more profitable and efficient. The selected individual has the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, strong communication skills, and will be able translate business data into digestible information that improves corporate processes.
The main system this person will be working with is Direct Care Innovations (DCI), a timekeeping and payroll platform used throughout the company. DCI and other operational systems encompass forums such as timekeeping and attendance, authorization management, billing, scheduling, training and compliance, care management, and HRIS. The ideal Business Analyst will be comfortable pulling and interpreting data from DCI to assist management with making strategic decisions.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Identify and analyze key financial and operational trends
- Continually review and improve business models and practices; propose operational modifications to progress efficiency and reduce spending
- Conduct regular meetings with departments to discuss program performances and metrics
- Build automatic reporting tools to summarize data in user-friendly formats
- Produce forecasting and decision-making products such as mock budgets, cost-benefit analyses and opportunity-costs reports
- Analyze monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- Collaborate with executives/directors on organizational performance; propose solutions meeting defined needs
- Monitor newly-implemented systems
- Continuously explore strategies to improve systems and processes
- Successfully lead projects beginning-to-end within budget and schedule
- Generate monthly dashboards for executives/directors
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail and research skills
- Explain complex concepts in a simple manner
- Familiarity with Billing and Scheduling
- Serve as Super User of systems
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in related field
- 3+ years of associated work experience
- PMP preferred
- Practical application ability with Microsoft Office
- Detailed analytical abilities
- Must be able to pass a background clearance
G Suite, Microsoft Office, DCI, Paycom, Therap, Care Management Systems
Intermediate - Advanced Excel skillset required. Skills include:
- Pivot Tables, V/H Lookup, IF Functions, Index, Conditional Formatting, managing multiple spreadsheets and creating interactive dashboards (Macro/VBA is helpful, but not required)
RISE offers competitive salary and excellent benefits that include medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, FSA, and a 403(b) that includes an employer contribution.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email email@example.com DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(c) US mail - 4554 E Inverness Ave Mesa, AZ 85206- Attn Human Resources
(d) Dedicated phone – 1-866-242-2714 Option 1 (Employment Opportunities) DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.