AZ Compliance Coordinator (52316)
RISE is an innovative non-profit human services network originally established in 1987 for the purpose of moving individuals living in institutions into family settings. Since that time, services have grown to support children, adults, and families with a variety of needs across multiple states that include residential settings, day programs, employment assistance, managed care, and home and community based services. Since inception, our purpose and mission has remained constant. We create opportunities for and with the people we serve, their families, and for the men and women who work in the direct care profession.
RISE is in a search to hire a Compliance Coordinator to help us create new and meaningful opportunities for the people we support.
If you are looking for a career with a company whose focus is to create opportunities for and with people, RISE is the company for you.
The incumbent will provide knowledgeable guidance to ensure that all services and supports are provided in ways that meet the standards as outlined within State contracts and Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) mandates with a focus on Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) requirements. This position will act as the central point of contact for RISE staff and its community partners. The incumbent will have expertise in the primary areas impacted by the CMS Rules and will oversee and assist RISE with meeting all matters of operation’s compliance and regulation expectations with Time and Attendance systems.
- Prepare schedules and timetables for the inspection of management practices
- Conduct periodic assessment of an organization’s operations to ensure they are in line with external and internal regulations
- Develop and implement strategies necessary for minimizing risk of non-compliance
- Produce and interpret reports of inspection to provide information useful in taking appropriate business decisions
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of specialized and general business policies in order to effectively manage risks
- Monitor compliance risk controls to identify deviations and proffer recommendations on management of compliance issues
- Elaborate policy details to company management to provide insight and understanding of set laws
- Correct and address issues of non-compliance in a manner that limits recurrence and promotes adherence to set rules
- Organize training programs to enlighten company staff on the benefits and consequences associated with either complying or defying external or internal regulations
- Liaise with relevant authorities and professionals to analyze and develop standards for compliance
- Conduct amendment of policies as part strategies for minimizing compliance risks
- Prepare for external compliance audits by carrying out internal audits to ensure all regulatory requirements are maintained
- Attend educational programs and conferences to stay up-to-date on regulatory developments
- Some travel less than 20% of the time
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Experience working with individuals with a disability
- Knowledge and experience in business, supervision and management
- Knowledge and experience with quality improvement
- Experience interpreting state and federal regulations; policy experience in areas of Medicaid
- Ability to analyze data and utilize computer software
- Ability to pass criminal background check including Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card, drug test and driving record check
RISE offers competitive pay depending on experience and excellent benefits.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email firstname.lastname@example.org DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(c) US mail - 4554 E Inverness Ave Mesa, AZ 85206- Attn Human Resources
(d) Dedicated phone - 1-866-242-2714 Option 1 (Employment Opportunities) DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.