AZ Administrative Assistant (55362)
RISE is an innovative human services network originally established in 1987 for the purpose of moving individuals living in institutions into family settings. Since that time, services have grown to support children, adults, and families with a variety of needs across multiple states that include residential settings, day programs, employment assistance, managed care, and home and community based services. Since inception, our purpose and mission has remained constant. We create opportunities for and with the people we serve, their families, and for the men and women who work in the direct care profession.
We are hiring an Administrative Assistant to be a part of the RISE team and assist us to successfully implement our mission by providing clerical and administrative duties requiring the application of your excellent office skills.
This is a great organization to work for and a great opportunity for a dedicated administrative assistant professional.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain a welcoming office atmosphere and greet all RISE customers.
- Support Director, Coordinators and Direct Support Professionals by accomplishing various administrative tasks as requested including HCBS administrative support and acting as a resource in assisting Residential, Day Programs (DTA) and HCBS teams in administrative and other duties.
- Assist with hiring of new staff, including recruitment, managing applications & inquiries and processing new hire paperwork
- Interact with applicants, employees, and all RISE customers in a positive, enthusiastic, and professional manner in person and on the phone, assisting them administratively and helping them communicate with others within RISE when necessary.
- Conduct new employee on boarding and pre-service training
- Follow-up on all incomplete paperwork and training in a professional and timely manner. Communicate with supervisors regarding employee problems with training and paperwork requirements.
- Maintain accurate employee files to include filing paperwork in a timely manner and recording information as necessary and archiving files of previous employees.
- Demonstrate knowledge regarding RISE policies and procedures, company changes, and the types of supports RISE provides in their region/district.
- Maintain systems to assure compliance with all requirements, provide feedback as requested, and improve systems in order to facilitate things running smoothly and efficiently.
- Schedule training classes. Provide training, technical assistance and support to employees as needed.
- Obtain/maintain employee time sheets, including electronic time tracking, and assist with conveying payroll information and provide feedback as requested
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Experience with clerical/administrative work and greeting the public by telephone and in person in a professional manner
- Experience and proficient in using computer software including Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel
- Strong communication and organizational skills required. Also, must have the ability to problem solve, and to work independently as well as being committed to work with a team
- Ability to write all necessary materials and communications relevant to the position and interpret policies, procedures, and other required information
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, demonstrates attention to detail, exhibits patience and perseverance in completing tasks, demonstrates ability to handle multiple tasks and excellent follow-through skills
- Must be able to successfully pass a background check and obtain a Level One Fingerprint Card clearance
- Bilingual Spanish is a plus
Why RISE? We truly believe that where you work matters-our employees make a positive difference in our client’s lives every day and in turn, our client’s bring sunshine to gloomy days.
Employment Perks with RISE:
Real world hands on experience
If you meet the qualifications on this posting and are interested in joining an amazing team that contributes in making a difference, apply online and include your resume and a cover letter with your application.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email email@example.com DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(c) US mail - 4554 E Inverness Ave Mesa, AZ 85206- Attention Human Resources
(d) Dedicated phone - 1-866-242-2714 Option 1 (Employment Opportunities) DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.