Another Day Administrative Assistant (87804)
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Acumen, LLC. is one of the nation's leading fiscal agents offering a portfolio of innovative financial management services backed by superior customer service. Our passion is to help people lead independent lives through exceptional participant-directed programs. Acumen is a great place to work. Our employees make a positive difference in our clients lives by what they do. Among many benefits to working here, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, generous paid time off, and incentive bonuses to those who qualify.
OVERVIEW AND ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for processing incoming and outbound enrollment and other paperwork with high accuracy; as determined and/or directed by Acumen, the state or the contract and all updates of the contract. The Administrative Assistant will assist the Executive Director with tasks related to enrollment, training and ongoing customer service for employers and employees
- Interacts with program employers and employees as directed by phone and electronically.
- Train employers and employees on how to use a phone app and computer portal.
- Schedule appointments and manage a google calendar.
- Receives, sorts, scan, upload, and retrieves forms, correspondence and documents of confidential and time-sensitive nature.
- Manages, distributes and tracks program specific materials as needed and/or requested.
- Maintains a specified filing system.
- Works well independently with limited supervision, communicates with Executive Director or designee when questions arise.
- Uses strategic thinking to complete multiple tasks.
- Conducts thorough and accurate review of applicable paperwork.
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of and abides by contract, state and Medicaid specifications.
- Identify and share opportunities for process improvements and improved working conditions.
- Willing to work other than typical work hours and days to meet high volume demands.
- Performs other work related activities as assigned.
- ALL Acumen employees will be vigilant to support the positive compliant cybersecurity company posture by familiarizing themselves with all policies, procedures, standards, and guidelines and act accordingly
- At least two years of experience in customer service.
- High School diploma and some college courses, college degree preferred.
- Must be able to effectively handle heavy volume of paperwork at one time.
- Ability to communicate both orally and in writing in a professional manner.
- Accuracy and the ability to handle responsibility with limited supervision.
- High standard of integrity.
- Demonstrates excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, time management, task oriented, good interpersonal skills. Patience, perseverance, and follow through skills.
- Ability to handle conflict and difficult customers.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple demands successfully.
- Must be able to plan for and meet multiple deadlines.
- Ability to use all office equipment.
- Knowledge of advanced computer skills to include Microsoft Word, Excel and Google Suite applications
- Ability to work with dual computer monitors and multiple applications.
- Ability to work with people who have limited English proficiency and various disabilities.
Acumen is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email email@example.com DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(c) US mail - 4554 E Inverness Ave Mesa, AZ 85206- Attn Human Resources
(d) Dedicated phone 1-866-242-2714 Option 1 (Employment Opportunities) DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY