After School Program Coordinator
RISE services is a nonprofit that assists members of our community who have disabilities. Our after school program focuses on youth within our community who need a safe place to learn and be supported after school. We are now looking for a full Coordinator to coordinate and facilitate staffing for clients within the after school program. This position provides an opportunity to foster growth and development for our staff members, clients, and assists our coordinators/director in the administrative day to day to functions.
Join our team and experience the fun and rewarding opportunities we offer to support and better our community!
Some responsibilities include, but are not limited to; interacting with the clients, ensuring they receive support, act as a role model to help develop social skills and tools for growth, plan and schedule staff within the program, ensure program meets administrative needs for staff and clients.
- Bachelors degree in a related field required.
- Knowledge of developmental disabilities/mental health needs and related field experience preferred.
- Must have administrative/supervision experience and be able to lead employees and administer correction action when appropriate.
- Must have a reliable personal vehicle to be used for transporting individuals, valid Driver’s License, acceptable Driving Record, and current automobile insurance that meets minimum requirements of RISE insurance policies.
- Basic office and computer skills, including word processing, spreadsheets, communications.
- Must have a person-centered philosophy, be self-motivated, honest, dependable, flexible, and dedicated to quality supports for individuals.
- Must be able to pass a background screening.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email email@example.com DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(c) US mail - 4554 E Inverness Ave Mesa, AZ 85206- Attn Human Resources
(d) Dedicated phone - 1-866-242-2714 Option 1 (Employment Opportunities) DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.