Administrative Service Coordinator
RISE Early Intervention is a growing organization that provides support to families of children birth to three years of age with disabilities or special developmental needs, helping them to build on their child's strengths, and to enhance and promote the child's growth, development and learning skills in their natural environment.
We are hiring an Administrative Service Coordinator to be a part of the Early Intervention Team and successfully implement the RISE Early Intervention mission by supporting the Management Team, Referral Coordinators and Service Coordinators in various clerical, administrative and referral processing duties requiring administrative office skills, strong attention to detail, data entry, electronic records maintenance, answering phones and communicating effectively with all parties
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Support the Executive Director, Directors, Service Coordinators and other team members by accomplishing various administrative tasks as requested and acting as a resource in assisting them in administrative/other duties.
- Learn to process early intervention referrals received via fax, email, phone and/or in person to provide coverage for referral coordinator. Enter referral information into multiple database systems.
- Ensure timely delivery of service inquiries to the appropriate therapy discipline
- Track essential components of service requirements through the use of records, logs or the database for compliance with required timelines and AzEIP standards
- Track eligibility of referrals and assist in sending out program-related communications to families in a timely manner.
- Input accurate data into the DES/AzEIP recognized database (I-teams) and internal databases to ensure Organizational compliance. Format reports from DES Central Database (I-teams) weekly for service coordinators to update missing data and meet timelines
- Comply with all applicable State Statutes and Administrative Rules; ADES/AzEIP Policies and Procedures.
- Create/maintain systems to assure compliance with all RISE EI and Agency requirements (i.e. fingerprint clearance tracking), provide feedback as requested, and improve systems in order to facilitate things running smoothly and efficiently.
- Schedule and provide training, technical assistance and support to employees as needed. Follow-up on all incomplete paperwork and training in a professional and timely manner.
- Implement maintenance systems to include frequent updating of the employees training database. Communicate with supervisors regarding employee problems with training and paperwork requirements
- Ensure new employee packets are up to date and available
- Interact with applicants and new employees in a positive, enthusiastic, and professional manner when greeting them, assisting them in completing applications at the time they apply and as they complete all pre-service paperwork and other requirements
- Maintain accurate employee files to include filing paperwork in a timely manner and recording information as necessary and archiving files of previous employees
- Submit resumes to ADES/AZEIP for all Early Intervention professional employees and subcontractors within one week of employment/subcontract initiation
- Maintain master forms/books and update forms/books as needed and assist/inform directors and coordinators when changes occur
- Demonstrate knowledge regarding RISE policies and procedures, company changes, and the types of supports RISE provides in their region/district
- Represent RISE in a professional and knowledgeable manner when interacting with people in the community and others associated with RISE
- Participates with the people RISE supports by interacting with them in a positive manner with dignity and respect.
- Respect Privileged and/or Confidential information
- Perform additional job functions as required
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in a clerical/administrative type role.
- Experience using computer software (including Word, Windows, Excel, etc.)
- Experience in greeting the public by telephone and in person in a professional manner.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to write all necessary materials and communications relevant to the position and interpret policies, procedures, and other required information.
- Demonstrative listening and verbal communication abilities in either one-on-one settings or in group situations.
- Able to build relationships and communicate with multiple customers including the families receiving support, service professionals, natural parents, state personnel and others.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, demonstrates attention to detail, exhibits patience and perseverance in completing tasks, demonstrates ability to handle multiple tasks and excellent follow-through skills.
RISE Early Intervention offers competitive salary and excellent benefits that include medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, FSA, and a retirement plan that includes an employer contribution.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email email@example.com DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(c) US mail - 4554 E Inverness Ave Mesa, AZ 85206- Attn Human Resources
(d) Dedicated phone 1-866-242-2714 Option 1 (Employment Opportunities) DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 101599