RISE, Inc., a 35+ year old growth oriented non-profit multi-state organization with annual revenues of $100million+ serving the developmentally disabled community, is seeking an Administrative Assistant. The Administrative Assistant facilitates the efficient operation of the assigned department by performing a variety of clerical and administrative tasks. This position will work in our corporate office, which is conveniently located at Greenfield Rd. & US 60 in Mesa, AZ.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Welcomes and directs visitors and clients.
- Maintains filing systems as assigned.
- Retrieves information as requested from records, email, minutes, and other related documents; prepares written summaries of data when needed.
- Responds to and resolves administrative inquiries and questions.
- Coordinates and schedules travel, meetings, and appointments for CEO, CFO, COO and COS.
- Prepares agendas and schedules for meetings.
- Records and distributes minutes or other records for meetings.
- Maintains office supplies and coordinates maintenance of office equipment.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Basic understanding of clerical procedures and systems such as recordkeeping and filing.
- Comfortable with routinely shifting demands.
- Ability to work independently.
Education and Experience:
- Associate’s degree required; Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
- Three to five years of experience in an administrative role.
- 2-3 years of clerical, secretarial, or office experience.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email hrdept @ riseservicesinc.org
(c) US mail
(d) Dedicated phone – 1-866-242-2714: DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 103871