Administrative Assistant - Portland (60003)
RISE is a non-profit organization that specializes in group homes, in home care and community-based support services for children and adults with developmental and other disabilities, children with mental health challenges, and aging adults. For 25 years, our purpose has remained constant. We create opportunities for and with the people we serve, their families, and for the men and women who work in the direct care profession.
Job Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Maintenance of various types of files and documents
- Assist with hiring of new staff, including recruitment, managing applications & inquiries and processing new hire paperwork
- Process payroll and work with payroll department regularly
- General administrative tasks, such as mailing, copying, filing, faxing, phone, etc.
- Answer phones, greet walk-ins and assist as needed
- Conduct new employee onboarding and pre-service training.
- Assisting Employment department the team members with office tasks such as scheduling, data management, monthly planners, and client tracking.
- Communicating effectively with RISE Employment’s Portland, Salem, and La Grande offices.
- Generating invoices, gathering necessary services authorizations, and assembling billing packets on a monthly basis.
- Tracking revenue for the department and ensuring that all billing requirements are met on a monthly basis.
- Learning and making use of digital data management systems.
- Run monthly reports, other tasks, and projects, as assigned
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service skills and professional phone etiquette
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal & written)
- Ability to use up to date computer programs, including Microsoft Office, Windows, and Google Suite Drive
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills
- Strong problem solving ability
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills
- Attention to detail and follow up
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality, and a strong sense of professionalism
- Experience with advertising and recruiting
- Work well independently and with teams
- Must pass a criminal background screening.
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent.
This is a great opportunity for a responsible, committed individual that wants to be part of making a difference in the lives of others! Competitive wage depending on experience.
We offer benefits including family medical, dental, vision, paid vacation & holidays, and 403B saving and retirement plan.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email email@example.com
(c) US mail
(d) Dedicated phone - 1-866-242-2714: DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.