Administrative Assistant - La Grande (60704)
RISE is a non-profit organization that specializes in group homes, in home care and community-based support services for children and adults with developmental and other disabilities, children with mental health challenges, and aging adults. For over 30 years, our purpose has remained constant. We create opportunities for and with the people we serve, their families, and for the men and women who work in the direct care profession.
Job Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Maintenance of various types of files and documents
- Assist with hiring of new staff, including recruitment, managing applications & inquiries and processing new hire paperwork
- Assist with final paychecks and work with payroll department regularly
- Run monthly reports, other tasks and projects, as assigned
- General administrative tasks, such as mailing, copying, filing, faxing, phone, etc.
- Answer phones, greet walk ins and assist as needed
- Conduct new employee on boarding and pre-service training.
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service skills and professional phone etiquette
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal & written)
- Ability to use up to date computer programs, including Microsoft Office & Windows
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills
- Strong problem solving ability
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills
- Attention to detail and follow up
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality, and a strong sense of professionalism
- Experience with advertising and recruiting
- Work well independently and with teams
This is a great opportunity for a responsible, committed individual that wants to be part of making a difference in the lives of others! Competitive wage depending on experience.
We offer benefits including family medical, dental, vision, paid vacation & holidays, and 403B saving and retirement plan.