Accounts Receivable Specialist - Mesa, AZ (70800)
RISE, Inc., provides services for people with disabilities including residential settings, day programs, employment assistance, managed care, and home and community based services. RISE also provides services for children and families through foster care and professional parenting, adoption, kinship care, after school and summer programs, behavior supports and mental health services.
We are seeking an Accounts Receivable Specialist to work in its Mesa, AZ corporate office which is conveniently located at Greenfield Rd. & US 60. The successful candidate will not only have relevant accounting experience, but will be self-motivated and detail oriented with strong organizational, prioritization, communication and interpersonal skills.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Accurate and timely Data Entry of electronic and/or hardcopy medical claims for a variety of funding sources.
- Full cycle Accounts Receivable experience preferred.
- Import billings and post payments into accounting software within rigid timelines.
- Determine and initiate action to resolve denied invoices and all collection processes.
- Daily Bank Deposits.
- Daily scanning.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with internal and external customers.
- Maintain customer confidentiality.
- Adhere to all accounting policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Perform other job-related duties as directed by Manager/Supervisor (Lead)
- High volume email correspondence which may include reviewing, sorting, and matching invoices.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Billing and Accounts Receivable experience.
- Accounts Payable.
- Accurate and Timely Data Entry.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills; strict attention to detail.
- Intermediate computer skills required: Excel, Word and E-mail.
- A high standard of integrity and sound business ethics.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively with other internal and external departments.
- Ability to work independently and as a team player.
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance offered. Company paid group term life insurance and employee assistance program.
- 401k retirement plan with employer match.
- Generous paid time off benefits (vacation, holiday and sick). Two weeks of vacation earned in year one, increasing one week each year until reaching a maximum of five weeks in year four. Fourteen paid holidays per year including your birthday.
- Typically two accounting department outings per year.
RISE Inc. & Opportunity Management Group, LLC are Equal Opportunity Employers.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email firstname.lastname@example.org
(c) US mail
(d) Dedicated phone 1-866-242-2714: DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.