ABA Clinical Coordinator
ABA Every Day A RISE Services, Inc. Company
At ABA Every Day, we use our compassion, knowledge, and expertise in the evidenced-based science of applied behavior analysis (ABA) to make lasting, positive impacts in the lives of the children and families that we serve. We are passionate about the growth, development, and collaboration of all our team members, and we are committed to improving ourselves so that we can better serve our clients.
RISE Services, Inc.
Since 1987, RISE has provided practical, professional, and personal growth opportunities for children, adults, and their families. With our innovative approach, we are dedicated to transforming the lives of the individuals and families we serve through the delivery of person-centered services.
Our services have expanded from moving individuals living in institutions to family settings into supporting adults and children with highly diverse support needs in a wide variety of homes and community-based settings.
WHAT WE ARE SEEKING
The ABA Clinical Coordinator is responsible for leading the onboarding and training of new and current analysts and RBTs within the organization. We are looking for a BCBA with experience identifying and facilitating training needs and resources, while organizing activities to support and grow company culture. The ABA Clinical Coordinator would act as a liaison between RBTs, analysts, and the leadership team to coordinate areas of development.
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU
- Competitive hourly pay
- Monthly Direct Bonuses -- up to $2400 per year
- 401(k) plan with matching
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid Time Off / Personal / Sick Days
- No required weekend or evening sessions
- Flexibility with school schedules
- Paid CEUs
- Paid monthly in-service training
- Industry leading supervision percentage
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Accident, Critical Illness, Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account / Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Lead the onboarding of all new analysts.
- Facilitate communication between RBTs and analysts through regular contact (i.e., email, text message, meetings, etc.)
- Audit and maintain data, treatment plans, interventions, etc. for all clients within the organization.
- Identify and facilitate professional development goals for the team.
- Identify RBT training and resource needs/requests.
- Spearhead activities to support and improve company culture.
- Perform assessments and write treatment plans for clients with a variety of diagnoses, primarily autism spectrum disorder
- Independently run a caseload of 25-28 hours/per week to include direct sessions when needed, supervision, and caregiver skills training
- Provide weekly supervision and oversight of RBTs
- Provide weekly or monthly caregiver skills trainings to families as needed or requested
- Maintain and monitor ongoing daily data collection
- Evaluate programming and graphs on a weekly basis
- Attend monthly BCBA and RBT team meetings
- Attend monthly case overview meetings with department director
WHAT WE REQUIRE
- Hold a current BCBA certification with the BACB and remain in good standing
- Have reliable transportation
- Be willing to work on a team with support from the clinical directors
- Be professional, self-motivated and energetic
- Pass a background check
- Have current basic first aid and CPR
To learn more information about Rise Early Intervention visit our website at riseei.org
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email email@example.com DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(c) US mail - 4554 E Inverness Ave Mesa, AZ 85206- Attn Human Resources
(d) Dedicated phone 1-866-242-2714 Option 1 (Employment Opportunities) DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 96788