Residential Coordinator - Eugene
RISE, Inc. is currently recruiting for a Coordinator / House Manager in Eugene. This position involves managing a residential group home that supports individuals who are diagnosed with Developmental Disabilities and/or Mental Health issues. Frequent contact and communication with families, managers, county/state personnel and Direct Support Professionals is necessary. This position includes direct-care responsibilities along with managerial and administrative responsibilities.
The Team Leader role encompasses managing the schedule and employee relations of Direct Support Professionals, grocery shopping, meal planning, creating and implementing chore lists, making sure medications are given properly and on time, as well as any other plans of supports that are needed for these individuals.
Must have at least one year experience working with people with developmental disabilities preferably in a residential setting.
* One year of supervisory experience preferred.
* A desire, interest and experience in working with people with disabilities or special needs required.
* Experience working in a group home setting and one year of supervision of group home required.
* Responsible for supervising staff, scheduling, leading team meetings, recruiting, training, grocery and meal planning, monitoring medications and developing plans of support for the individuals we serve.
* Strong multi-tasking, communication and problem solving skills required and some college preferred.
* Self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision is a must.
* Detail-oriented and able to work with and abide by state and organizational rules and policies.
* Must pass a criminal background check, pre-employment drug test, be 21 years of age, have a valid driver's license and good driving record
* This is a Full-Time salaried position with a competitive salary and benefits.