Part Time Trainer
RISE provides services for people with disabilities including residential settings, day programs, employment assistance, managed care, and hourly supports.
Our mission is to create opportunities for and with people. This encompasses not only individuals and families for whom we provide services and supports to, but also employees and stakeholders. We believe in the individuals, families and employees who are part of our organization and that opportunities can and should be created through all of our actions.
RISE is seeking a Part-Time Trainer to provide a high level of consistent trainings in accordance with State contractual and organizational requirements to RISE employees while implementing RISE Mission, Vision, and Values.
- Ability to teach and acquire formal certifications in required trainings: i.e. First aid/CPR, Safety Care Behavioral Intervention
- Implement the RISE mission, vision and values. This can include hands on experience making a positive impact on the staff being trained
- Oversee and manage details of company training certifications and reporting for RISE staff
- Ensure staff training meets licensing requirements and contractual training compliance
- Communicate with management and team members as requested or as needed
- Ability to write all necessary materials and communications relevant to the position and interpret policies and procedures
- Ability to travel in state to provide training as needed
- Collaborate with other training staff across in the State
- High School Diploma or GED and at least a combination of two (2) years training experience
- Must have education and/or certified experience in the area of training with an understanding of adult learning theories and ability to teach adults through a variety of methods and in a variety of settings
- Ability to pass a comprehensive background screening.
- If driving a RISE vehicle, must be a minimum of twenty-one-years of age and meet other requirements as specified by RISE Insurance Agency
- Self-directed, working with minimal supervision
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience using computer software including Microsoft Office; Word, Excel and other software as required for the presentation of materials for training
We truly believe that where you work matters- our employees make a positive difference in our client’s lives every day and in turn, our client’s bring sunshine to gloomy days.
NOTE: This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties as requested by their supervisor.
RISE is an Equal Opportunity Employer.