RISE provides services for people with disabilities including residential settings, day programs, employment assistance, managed care, and hourly supports.
Our mission is to create opportunities for and with people. This encompasses not only individuals and families for whom we provide services and supports to, but also employees and stakeholders. We believe in the individuals, families and employees who are part of our organization and that opportunities can and should be created through all of our actions.
RISE is looking for an Operations Analyst based out of Glendale who would be responsible for identifying opportunities and assessing information for improvements to operational efficiency through organizing, planning, problem solving and implementing company-wide business technology initiatives. This person coordinates with each department, meets with managers, and assess their work processes. Where there are deficiencies, they suggest changes and prepare reports. In this role the incumbent is accountable for the management and implementation of data that drives program services while in compliance with all RISE regulations and policies. The analyst should be mathematically inclined, as they must develop, generate, and review statistics, graphs and numeric data.
Skills and Requirements
- Must have technological proficiency in Excel, Microsoft Office, google sheets etc.
- Adapts quickly to new software applications
- Works closely with on-site software teams
- Manages and maintains state required reports
- Well organized with incredible attention to detail
- Skilled in training staff in the use of software applications
- Maintains necessary records, logs, and other documentation as required by the planning teams, RISE, and the state contracts
- Completes monthly summaries of statewide dashboards reports
- Establishes partnerships with RISE, supervisor, staff, and respective funding agencies
- Attend all staff meetings and other mandatory training as required
- Bachelor’s degree with proven experience working in a related field. Prior 2-3 years Operations Analyst work experience could be applied to educational requirements
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to pass a background clearance
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly self-motivated self-directed, results-orientated
- Must have a very high level attention to details
- Analytically minded
- Able to produce results from people through indirect supervision
We truly believe that where you work matters- our employees make a positive difference in our client’s lives every day and in turn, our client’s bring sunshine to gloomy days.
Great medical benefits!
Real world hands on experience
NOTE: This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties as requested by their supervisor.
RISE is an Equal Opportunity Employer.