Campus Club - PT
RISE is seeking an individual to assist with the our Campus club Academic Program. Campus Club needs staff to work part-time with students on all ranges of activities.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provide academic assistance and be a mentor to Students receiving support through the implementation of the RISE Mission, Vision, and Value through Campus Club Activities.
- Promote the rights of students receiving support and contribute to an environment that is free of abuse, neglect and/or exploitation.
- Understand responsibilities in supporting students in achieving and maintaining academic needs.
- Act as an appropriate role model and support students in developing skills necessary for gaining and maintaining employment.
- Conduct comprehensive assessment of a students skills, talents, interests and motivation, and identify any areas for improvement.
- Must have a desire and interest in working with students and people with disabilities or special needs.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a valid Driver's License.
- Must pass a criminal background screening.
- Must have a reliable personal vehicle to be used for transporting individuals, acceptable Driving Record, and current automobile insurance that meets minimum requirements of RISE insurance policies.